Which brand of bullet journal do you use?
When I first started bullet journalling I used a Scribbles That Matter A5 dotted notebook but they have recently made the paper much thicker and I was finding them too bulky. I decided to try a Leuchtturm1917 A5 dotted, which is what I’m currently in, but it’s taking a bit of getting used to as the pages are a cream colour and there’s quite a lot of ghosting. I would love an Archer and Olive but I can’t see me being able to afford one any time soon!
Where do you get your ideas from for your bullet journal spreads?
I spend a lot of time looking on Pinterest and Instagram and find so many cool ideas that I would like to try. I very rarely copy someone else’s spread and if I do, I either credit them as the original artist or I don’t share my pages as they generally don’t look as good!
For my monthly themes, I tend to go with classic ideas for the season e.g. snowflakes in winter, or take inspiration from my garden or nature. Again, if I choose to replicate a theme I’ve seen elsewhere, I will credit the original artist where I can.
Do you welcome guest posts on your blog?
I welcome guest blog posts on my website, particularly from fellow bloggers. However, they must meet the following criteria:
- they must be related to the general themes of my blog e.g. bullet journalling, mental health and wellbeing, art and crafts etc.
- they should be in keeping with the style of my blog and be informative and insightful.
- the content must be completely unique and identified as your work.
- the blog post should be carefully checked for grammar and spelling errors prior to submission.
- you must acknowledge and reply to any comments left on your post in a timely manner.